Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/06 02:41:04 UTC

New Committer: He Ling

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Weex has invited
He Ling to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

He Ling is a great iOS Developer and works with weex project for a while.
He focuses on improving the stability, utility of Weex and the following is
part of his commit:

   - https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/1938, Fix
   backgroundColor issues
   - https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/2124, Fix text color
   issues
   - https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/2024, Fix crash

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the Github Pull Request process. This should enable
better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the
management and to guide the direction of the project.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Re: New Committer: He Ling

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Just confirmed, he already subscribed the mailing list.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2019年3月12日周二 上午8:52写道: