Posted to user@shale.apache.org by ma...@accenture.com on 2007/05/22 14:14:43 UTC

Witch jars

Hi, I'm migrating from Shale1.0.3 to Shale1.0.4
(shale-framework-1.0.4.zip) and I receive this error:

[22/05/07 14.11.10:476 CEST] 00000030 PhaseListener E
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.PhaseListenerManager
informPhaseListenersAfter Exception in PhaseListener RENDER_RESPONSE(6)
afterPhase

      at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java(Compiled
Code))

      at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java(Compiled Code))

      at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTServletRequest$1.nextElement(SRTServletRe
quest.java:213)

      at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.AbstractAttributeMap$KeyIterator.next
(AbstractAttributeMap.java:210)

      at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.AbstractAttributeMap$EntryIterator.ne
xt(AbstractAttributeMap.java:306)

      at
org.apache.shale.view.faces.ViewPhaseListener.afterRenderResponse(ViewPh
aseListener.java:233)

      at
org.apache.shale.view.faces.ViewPhaseListener.afterPhase(ViewPhaseListen
er.java:106)

      at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.PhaseListenerManager.informPhaseListenersAf
ter(PhaseListenerManager.java:89)

      at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:391
)

      at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:138)

Is there another version of shale I have use?

Thanks in advance.

Mario Buonopane

RE: Witch jars

Posted by ma...@accenture.com.
Craig
i think the problem is the order of execution of the phase-listeners. I
tried to configure the ViewPhaseListener in the faces-config.xml of my
application (in WEB-INF) and the problem does not happen. However there
is a bug in ViewPhaseListener I have posted.

Mario

> Hi, I'm migrating from Shale1.0.3 to Shale1.0.4
> (shale-framework-1.0.4.zip) and I receive this error:

Interesting ... this doesn't fail on Sun JDKs, but appears to be an
issue on the IBM one.  At any rate, there were indeed some bugfixes in
this area of ViewPhaseListener since 1.0.4 was released.  Could you
try with a nightly build (which will at some point become 1.1.x)?

Craig

Re: Witch jars

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.