Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Blasius, Dirk" <di...@bearingpoint.com> on 2004/03/16 12:09:20 UTC

Alternatives: Keeps and Breaks Properties

Hello,

I'm crating a longer text as pdf file. Each paragraph is embedded in a <fo:block...>. I try to keep the text in one block on one page with 'keep-together.within-page="always"'. Without success.
Is there way to keep the content of a <fo:block > on its starting page.

Thanks,
Dirk

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.

Re: Alternatives: Keeps and Breaks Properties

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Blasius, Dirk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm crating a longer text as pdf file. Each paragraph is embedded in a <fo:block...>. I try to keep the text in one block on one page with 'keep-together.within-page="always"'. Without success.
>
> Is there way to keep the content of a <fo:block > on its starting page.

This is a FAQ. See

http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#keep-with

Chris