Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by sujithq <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/22 17:07:21 UTC

Crawling sites (authentication required)

Hi,

Recently I was able to crawl a few sites. But now I have to crawl a site
that requires Authentication. Is there anyone who can provide me some
information how I should do that?

Regards,
Sujith

Re: Crawling sites (authentication required)

Posted by Susam Pal <su...@gmail.com>.
What kind of of authentication is required? Do you have to submit the
credentials by POST method or does it require Basic/Digest/NTLM
authentication?

Regards,
Susam Pal