Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by mail list <lo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/20 16:43:36 UTC

Question zkfc monitor rpc timeout

hi all,

We are testing the zkfc for name node HA. And I see the design of the zkfc,
there is a monitor thread which will monitor the healthy of name node and the design
mention that the RPC timeout option, i want to know how to configure this option and
if the option is used just used when the name node is freezed or too busy to handle the monitor request?
if this option is usefull when the name node process is crashed?

Any idea will be appreciated!