Posted to user@flink.apache.org by bupt_ljy <bu...@163.com> on 2018/10/12 05:59:00 UTC

How do I initialize the window state on first run?

Hi,
 I’m going to run a new Flink program with some initialized window states.
 I can’t see there is an official way to do this, right? I’ve tried the bravo project, but it doesn’t support FsStateBackend and it costs too much work if we add a new StateBackend in it.
 Any good ideas about this?

Jiayi Liao,Best

Re: How do I initialize the window state on first run?

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jiayi,

If you don't mind, I would like to ask you what kind of situation do you
have in this situation?

Thanks, vino.

bupt_ljy <bu...@163.com> 于2018年10月12日周五 下午1:59写道: