Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Vinci <vi...@polyu.edu.hk> on 2008/01/30 21:13:48 UTC

Can Nutch use part of the url found for the next crawling?

hi,

I have some trouble with a site that doing content redirection: nutch can't
crawl this site but can crawl its rss, but unfortunately the link in rss is
redirect to the site -- this is the bad thing, but I found the link i want
is appear in the link as an get parameter:
http://site/disallowpart?url=the_link_i_want

i see there is something call url-filter and regex-filter, which one can
help me to extract the_link_i_want?

Thank you.

Re: Can Nutch use part of the url found for the next crawling?

Posted by Susam Pal <su...@gmail.com>.
crawl-urlfilter.txt and regex-urlfilter.txt are used to block or allow
certain URLs to be called. It does not allow you to extract a URL from
another. You might want to use conf/regex-normalize.xml to do this.

Regards,
Susam Pal