Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by steve timoshuk <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/05 05:05:12 UTC

HACKED!!

I haven't used my email in a while since I've been dealing with a
hacker the past almost 6 months but today I checked my email and I
have NUMEROUS EMAILS about developer stuff and running a server!
Funny thing is this hacker I believe has me connected to his server
somehow with my cell phone because I'm a "client" now and it says in
some logs to contact your admin/host, so I'd appreciate it if you
terminated emailing this address, and if you have any idea on how to
catch this POS PLEASE HELP!

My name is Steve Timoshuk, hence the email address; stimo.. If you
have any ideas, PLEASE contact me at;

House; 714-281-3617

Cell;  714-686-4227

I have been talking to FBI over the past 3 months, I'm not sure if
they're investigating it yet but if they do, I'm pretty sure anybody
that is helping him will also be charged.. So if you do not want to be
involved stop, if you want to go a step further and help me please!
I'm sick of this and need this to stop as I start work here in a week
and I need all my electronics

Thanks,
Steve Timoshuk
714-281-3617