Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Taimoor Aslam <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2013/03/25 10:22:24 UTC

How to customize sink and whats the complete command to run it

I installed Apache Flume using cloudera's cdh4 distribution. Flume is running successfully but i need to customize the sink, for that where i get the source? and after customizing how i'll execute an agent, say for example i need to customize hbase sink, please guide me step by step how to do it, i am a bit confused about that.

Thanks !

Re: How to customize sink and whats the complete command to run it

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

http://flume.apache.org
https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/developer-section.html

Here you'll find all informations you need.

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com