Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by jo...@osp.nl on 2003/02/20 01:46:02 UTC

[juddi-Users] jUDDI 0.6.2 FindRelatedBusinessQuery

Hi,

When toying around with the new UDDI browser I ran into an error
with FindRelatedBusinessQuery (package org.juddi.datastore.jdbc).

It turns out that a statement is prepared and logged, but never
executed! The resultset variable is then null, which leads to a null
pointer exeception.

I added:

	resultSet=statement.executeQuery();

at the appropriate point and now everything works fine.

++Jos.nl

--
In the end, there can be only one...

RE: [juddi-Users] jUDDI 0.6.2 FindRelatedBusinessQuery

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@inflexionpoint.com>.
Thank you Jos.

The fix has been made and posted to CVS.

Steve

Steve Viens
jUDDI Project Manager
sviens@users.sourceforge.net