Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/02 20:58:19 UTC

Re: Ignite health check

Hi Yuci,

First of all, please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the
community can receive email notifications for your messages. Here is the
instruction:

http://ignite.apache.org/addons.html
yucigou wrote
> Wonder if there is any other intuitive way (GUI based or web management
> console for example) to do the health check of the cluster apart from the
> Visor Command Line Interface? I know MBeans are also available and useful.
>
> Also is there any programmatic way so that my management tool can poll it
> and get the statistics to make sure that the cluster is running as
> expected?

In addition to MBeans, I would recommend to take a look at couple of
available add-ons [1] that provide some monitoring and management
capabilities.

You can always get any metrics programmatically. For example, for the cache
you can use IgniteCache.metrics() method.

[1] http://ignite.apache.org/addons.html

-Val