Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Jean Y. McDowell" <ne...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/17 20:14:42 UTC

Can you help me??

I am trying to register for the Open Office Forum so I can get some help.
However, when I tried registering, it said that my email address was
already registered.  When I tried to log-in, it said that my email address
could not be found.

What do I do now?  I really need to use my Open Office Writer.  I have
installed a new printer but I can't get Open Office to recognize it.  I
even deleted the old printer.  I have some information that I need to print
out to take to a doctor's appointment. I thought maybe some one in the Open
Office Forum could tell me what to do.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Jean Y. McDowell
--

*I am because He is, I will be because He is.........*

*"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." -- Mother
Teresa*

Re: Can you help me??

Posted by "Jean Y. McDowell" <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!