Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2009/01/15 08:21:08 UTC

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.SecurityException: - (On OpenSolaris)

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 4:28 AM, paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> sling/launchpad/app/target# java -jar org.apache.sling.launchpad.app-5-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar -c sling -f -
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid signature file digest for Manifest main attributes...

I've seen something similar a few days ago when fighting with
SLING-824 (as weird as it seems).

I assume you're building Sling yourself, if that's the case you might
want to try a full Sling build after deleting or renaming your local
Maven repository ($HOME/.m2/repository). There's no real logic to
that, but it might be good to first make sure that's not a weird build
problem.

-Bertrand