Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/31 09:03:15 UTC

Show failures in log when maven.multiproject.ignoreFailures=true

Is it possible to show any errors/failures when the
"maven.multiproject.ignoreFailures" property is set to true? I use
multiproject to build all the projects every night. I don't want the
failure of 1 project to make the whole build not happen at night, so
that is why I set that property. However, most of the time, when a
project fails, I don't know what really was the problem. If it is a
compilation problem, then I see it in the javac logging, but if it is
like a Maven specific problem, nothing is visible in the logfile.

I use this command in a bat file:

call maven -e modules:nightlybuild > debug.txt 2>&1

Is there anything else I can do?

regards,

Wim