Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ght230 <gh...@163.com> on 2017/02/08 03:05:19 UTC

Re: One failing node stalling the whole cluster

I have met the same problem.

It seems that IGNITE-4003 will be fixed in version 2.0.

I am using version 1.6.8 now.

I want to know whether the patch about IGNITE-4003  will be merged in Vesion
1.6.x?

Re: One failing node stalling the whole cluster

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Ignite does not have 1.6.x versions.

It seems, you would better to ask GridGain support.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 6:05 AM, ght230 <gh...@163.com> wrote:

> I have met the same problem.
>
> It seems that IGNITE-4003 will be fixed in version 2.0.
>
> I am using version 1.6.8 now.
>
> I want to know whether the patch about IGNITE-4003  will be merged in
> Vesion
> 1.6.x?

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: One failing node stalling the whole cluster

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Presently Apache Ignite community releases only 1.x versions. The version you’re referring to should be used by other product built on top of Ignite.

—
Denis