Posted to general-es@openoffice.apache.org by Ed Brondo <eb...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/06 06:45:26 UTC

Quisiera mas informacion

I tried to use your product on my desktop with MS win, and Ms Office and I
could not had a good experience, I had to delete you product. I just ought
a "Le Pan" tablet, hope it works. I am an Interpreter / Translator and I
would love to make notes on the tablet in Spanish. Any hints? Thanks Rev E.
Brondo

Re: Quisiera mas informacion

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hola Ricardo,

el mensaje fue moderado, Ed no leerá tu respuesta a menos que lo
agregues en Cc.

On Sun, May 06, 2012 at 02:44:31PM +0200, RGB ES wrote:
> 2012/5/6 Ed Brondo <eb...@gmail.com>:
> > I tried to use your product on my desktop with MS win, and Ms Office and I
> > could not had a good experience, I had to delete you product. I just ought
> > a "Le Pan" tablet, hope it works. I am an Interpreter / Translator and I
> > would love to make notes on the tablet in Spanish. Any hints? Thanks Rev E.
> > Brondo
>
> Hy, Brondo,
>
> This is a Spanish mailing list, we speak mostly Spanish here :)
>
> It is not clear from your e-mail which problems do you have. Which OS
> is installed on your tablet?
>
> Consider the use of the forums to solve your problems:
>
> English forums
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php
> Spanish forums
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/es/forum/index.php