Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Sunil, Rinu" <Ri...@in.unisys.com> on 2017/07/31 13:48:43 UTC

Need clarification on Kafka Usage within our product..

Hi,

I have a question regarding the usage of Apache Kafka logo within our
product Unisys Data Exchange WorkBench Application.    Team is working on
enhancing the product to support Kafka as Data Manage Type with XSD message
format along with other database types like SQL Server, DMSII etc...   To
help users easily distinguish the Kafka XSD Database in the tree view we
have used Kafka logo with a blue overlapping strip with an "x" character to
indicate XSD message format.  Could you please verify the below image
highlighted with yellow border and confirm if its ok to use?  I could not
find Kafka logo compliance guidance online.

Thanks,

Rinu