Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Daniel Brownell <db...@htaconsulting.com> on 2005/10/13 23:08:20 UTC

getting rid of "collapsed border painting" warning

Hi there,

Below is an excerpt from my log file, and I was wondering if anyone
knows how I can disable this warning?  I added
border-collapse="collapse" to every spanned table cell, and it doesn't
help.  Each time I create a report, my log file gets 70K of these
warnings, which is bad.

Thanks,

Dan

Oct 13, 2005 1:41:43 PM
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.table.TableCellLayoutManager addAreas

WARNING: TODO Add collapsed border painting for spanned cells

Re: getting rid of "collapsed border painting" warning

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@apache.org>.
Instead of "full", make that "the simplest"...   ;-)

Glen

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Ok, so now that we know that you're really on FOP Trunk and not FOP
0.20.5 (it's always good to tell what version you're working on!),
please send a full FO sample file that allows us to reproduce your
problem with the warnings.

On 14.10.2005 00:12:40 Daniel Brownell wrote:
> I added border-collapse="separate" to my main table, and it crashed.
>
> BUT....
> BUT...
>
> I added it to my table-cells that have row-spans.... AND it didn't fix
> the warnings, but it fixed my extra-half row problem posted below!
>
> Thanks!

Jeremias Maerki

Re: getting rid of "collapsed border painting" warning

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.