Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com> on 2016/06/15 22:36:54 UTC

Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Tommaso Teofili

Once a year the Lucene PMC rotates the PMC chair and Apache Vice President
position.

This year we have nominated and elected Tommaso Teofili as the chair, and
today the board just approved it, so now it's official.

Congratulations Tommaso!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

RE: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Tommaso Teofili

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Congrats!

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Tommaso!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Tommaso!

Posted by Sanne Grinovero <sa...@gmail.com>.
That's great, congratulations!

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Tommaso Teofili

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
I will do my best to support the Lucene community and PMC as a chair.
Thanks to you all!
Regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@gmail.com>.