Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com> on 2008/02/25 09:57:19 UTC

[Vote][Axis2/C] Recognition of contributions [was: Re: Recognition of contributions made to Axis2/C]

Hi all,

This vote is in recognition of contributions made to Axis2/C by,

1. Manoj Pushpakumara - improvements to tests
2. Spencer Davis - for the nice FAQ list
3. Alastair Fettes - some suggestions to improve API documentation,
     and also several other inputs made through the Axis2/C JIRA.

and, adding their names to the list of contributors (active developers who
don't have commit privileges yet) on the project team page, [1].

Here's my +1.

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/team-list.html

Regards,
Senaka

Re: [Vote][Axis2/C] Recognition of contributions [was: Re: Recognition of contributions made to Axis2/C]

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dinesh ,
> Hi Deepal,
>
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com
> <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Senaka ,
>
>     Could you please start three separate mailing threads for the three
>     developers.
>

>  Do we need to call a vote for contributors too ? I didn't aware about
> that.
I am so sorry , I initially thought this is going to be a vote for
commitership. To add as a contributors we even do not need to send a
mail like this.

Thanks
Deepal

Re: [Vote][Axis2/C] Recognition of contributions [was: Re: Recognition of contributions made to Axis2/C]

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Senaka ,
>
> Could you please start three separate mailing threads for the three
> developers.

 Do we need to call a vote for contributors too ? I didn't aware about that.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
http://nethu.org/

Re: [Vote][Axis2/C] Recognition of contributions [was: Re: Recognition of contributions made to Axis2/C]

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Senaka ,

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Since No one raise any objection to this proposal, I already added it under
contributors in Axis2/C 1.3.0 release docs.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
http://nethu.org/