Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Bruce Long (c)" <bl...@sapient.com> on 2000/08/03 09:41:54 UTC

BaseMarkupSerializer

Hi All,

When I go to unzip the Xerces-J-bin.1.1.3.zip and Xerces-J-bin.1.1.3.zip
files using Winzip 8.0 - there are no .class files in the archive ??

Is this right - I am trying to use Xalan to transform an xml file on the
command line and get the following error because the xerces
BaseMarkupSerializer class file is missing:

Exception in thread 'main' java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xml/serialize/BaseMarkupSerializer

When I include the xerces packages in the classpath and unzip the xerces
binaries all I get is html help files???

Thanks Heaps,

Bruce.

Bruce Long (c)
Sapient | Architects for the New Economy
Level 13, 60 Castlereagh Street	Phone:	+612 9210.2067
Sydney, NSW 2000			Fax:	+612 9210.2500
Australia
Email:	<bl...@sapient.com>