Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Basanth Gowda <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/13 13:53:22 UTC

Apache beam and Flink

I wasn't able to find much info on Flink and Beam wrt CEP & Graph
functionalities.

Is it supported with Apache Beam ?

Is it possible to mix and match Flink and Beam in a single use case ?

thank you,
Basanth

Re: Apache beam and Flink

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It's currently not possible to mix-and-match and I doubt that this will be possible in the future. Because Beam is a portable API we try and ensure that no API of the underlying Runner can bleed through.

Best,
Aljoscha

Re: Apache beam and Flink

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.