Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sergei Riaguzov <ri...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/04 13:01:49 UTC

jmeter.log

How can I define where to put this file?

Some time ago I just did:

export JMETER_HOME=/home/me/somewher

And afair it worked, jmeter.log appeared there. But now I can't repeat
this experiment - it doesn't appear. Maybe I was wrong for the first
time.

jmeter -l file

doesn't help - it saves results to file not the log actually.

RE jmeter.log

Posted by je...@bnf.fr.
Hi,

In your bin directory, there is the jmeter.properties file where you can
control this kind of parameter.

For the name of log file, change the log_file section as below.

# Combined log file (for jmeter and jorphan)
log_file=mydirectory/jmeter.log

I advice you to read all the propertie file to see which parametesr you can
change, it's an interesting reading.

Regards
Jerome
|----------->
|           |
|           |
|           |
|           |
|           |
|----------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |  Message de : Sergei Riaguzov <ri...@gmail.com>                                                                                            |
  |                        04/08/2005 13:01                                                                                                       |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                   Veuillez répondre à "JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>                                    |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                           Pour|
  |           jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org                                                                                                      |
  |                                                                                                                                          Copie|
  |                                                                                                                                          Objet|
  |           jmeter.log                                                                                                                          |