Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Hemasundara Rao <he...@travelcentrictechnology.com> on 2018/03/08 10:46:31 UTC

Segmentation policy configuration

Hi,
 Could you someone please help me in how to do "Segmentation policy" at
configuration level?

Regards,
Hemasundar.

Re: Segmentation policy configuration

Posted by Stanislav Lukyanov <st...@gmail.com>.
To specify a configuration parameter in the XML config you need to put the
names of the properties in the <property> tags, like this:
       xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/util
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util.xsd">
    <bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
        <property name="segmentationPolicy" value="STOP"/>

        <property name="segmentCheckFrequency" value="10000"/>

        <property name="segmentationResolveAttempts" value="5"/>

    </bean>
</beans>

IgniteConfiguration class has a method
IgniteConfiguration.setSegmentationPolicy() - this means that you can use
<property name="segmentationPolicy" value="XXX"/> in the XML.

Once again, note that these settings have little effect in the Apache Ignite
without third-party extensions.

Stan

Re: Segmentation policy configuration

Posted by Hemasundara Rao <he...@travelcentrictechnology.com>.
Thank Stan for your quick response.

Actually I am looking for help on how to specify following details in xml
configuration file

1) SegmentationPolicy other that default value
2) SegmentCheckFrequency
3) SegmentationResolveAttempts
and other required setting in the configuration file.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemasundar.

--
Hemasundara Rao Pottangi  | Senior Project Leader
[image: TCT-logo]

DISCLAIMER: This email message and all attachments are confidential and may
contain information that is Privileged, Confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately by return email to
support@travelcentrictechnology.com and
destroy the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of Travel
Centric Technology, shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by
Travel Centric Technology Ltd.

RE: Segmentation policy configuration

Posted by luqmanahmad <lu...@gmail.com>.
See [1] for free network segmentation plugin

[1]  https://github.com/luqmanahmad/ignite-plugins
<https://github.com/luqmanahmad/ignite-plugins>