Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au> on 2006/03/03 14:34:59 UTC

Fw: Forrestbot + SVN = mixed line-endings in HTML

erm, sent this 12 hours ago to user@ , never got there so posting it here.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Gav.... wrote:
> erm, sent this 12 hours ago to user@ , never got there so posting it here.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gav...."

Apply templates is not really an option. It can be done, of course, But
creates a maintenance problem. One of the reasons for using an internal
format that is as close as possible to XHTML is so that we don't have to
   create templates for every single element in the transformation process.

Ross