Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Josh Wills <jw...@apache.org> on 2013/05/08 05:44:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC2

Hello,

This is yet another call for a vote on releasing the following candidate as
Apache Crunch 0.6.0. This will be our first release as an Apache TLP. The
release fixes the following issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313526&version=12324076

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. We need 3 PMC member +1s in
order to make the release.

Release artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~jwills/crunch-0.6.0-RC2/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecrunch-020/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=crunch.git;a=tag;h=0116a9cfa1d1215c94368a778c1aa540307581af

Crunch's KEYS file:
http://www.apache.org/dist/crunch/KEYS

Thanks,
Josh

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC2

Posted by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com>.
Knew I forgot something-- done.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC2

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Ran the build, working fine :)

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC2

Posted by Christian Tzolov <tz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.
+1

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.
+1

Posted by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I wasn't too worried about the directory itself, but the fact that
the build
was failing on me (on MacOS) was making me a bit uncomfortable.

I've re-downloaded the builds and re-run the full build multiple times on a
couple of different machines and haven't been able to reproduce the error,
so
I can only assume I was doing something silly when I first got that error.

In any case, I'm +1 to release this version.

- Gabriel

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com>.