Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by kepa zalbide <ke...@goimak.com> on 2015/04/28 09:49:03 UTC

[users@httpd] apache : hacking of the webserver

hello

I need a connection gateway (http based) for a keyvalue database application

the application will run in linux
all the key-value code is written in C++ so seems logical to use a webserver written in C or C++

the webserver will be embedded in the application, as the kv database
the webserver will manage usually 5 threads
all the 5 threads will handle requests sent to an unique IP address
the webserver, per request, will parse the URL (REST), get the cmd and distribute the request to the different queues (threads) based on the command of the request

I attach a pdf with more detailed info about the development we need in the webserver

I´m searching for someone who can modify and embed this connection gateway (a webserver) in outsourcing mode
I´m open to an apache developer or to a third party support company
if interested, please contact me : kepa.zalbide@goimak.com

waiting for any opinion, my best regards

--
Kepa Zalbide

spain

+34 649 878 982