Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Nelson, Laird" <La...@FMR.COM> on 2003/03/06 22:44:39 UTC

RE: [Unverified Sender] RE: [OT] response.sendRedirect with proxy servers

The other thing I thought of: perhaps there's some Apache module you could
write (or one that exists already) to add the host and port and other
original protocol information as an X-Header.  Then you could see if those
headers are present in your webapp code, and if so, construct the proper
URL.

Hacking frenetically,
Laird