Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/06/05 15:27:59 UTC

org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement SessionID

Hi,
&nbsp;
When I try to access the stub class methods, I get the exception
org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement SessionID
&nbsp;
Please anyone have an idea what the error is this ?
&nbsp;

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.

Re: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement SessionID

Posted by Venkat Ram <pv...@yahoo.com>.
I had experienced this in the past, but dint have the time to fully understand the issue. I was seeing this problem when one of the webservice methods were returning an object of class which extends another class. I had overcome it by making the parent class object a data member of the child class instead of the inheritance. Although this fixed and get me going forward with the class assignment, i wasnt fully happy with the solution.

One of the other webservice methods also returned another class object, which also extended another class. In this case i dint see any problems, accessing it through the stubs. It was only in the case of the other.

 I had compared the WSDL file for differences in the defintion of the both complex types but couldnt find any difference. Im still not sure why it worked in one and dint work in theother. Both the classes had similar primitive types.

Hopefully, someone else can shed some more light on this error.

Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: Can anybody please help me on this?

 When I try to access the stub class methods, I get the exception
 org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement SessionID

 Please anyone have an idea what the error is this ?

 Thanks,

 Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.

 Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
 A Smarter Email.

Re: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement SessionID

Posted by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk>.