Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Michael Ganss <mi...@updatestar.com> on 2012/07/19 13:07:00 UTC

Apache OpenOffice receives UpdateStar Editor's Choice Award 2012

Dear Apache OpenOffice Team,

I am pleased to inform you that your software Apache OpenOffice has been awarded
with the UpdateStar Editor's Choice 2012 Award.

The UpdateStar Editor's Choice Award is given only to a small group of
top software products leading in their field we believe deserve this award.

You can view your software listing and award on the Apache OpenOffice web page at
http://openoffice-org.updatestar.com/

We hereby grant you permission to include the award logo on your web site.
You can find the award artwork here:
http://static.updatestar.net/img/ec2012.png

You may also use this web page as a download mirror located in Germany.

I highly appreciate your contact on linkedin.com:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-gan%C3%9F/2/a79/111

I sincerely hope that you benefit from this award and get more new users
and customers for your software!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks
Michael Ganss
--
UpdateStar - Simplify your software life
http://www.updatestar.com/

Managing Directors: Dipl.-Kfm. Frank Alperstaedt, Dipl.-Inform. Michael
Ganß, Dipl.-Inform. Olaf Kehrer
Commercial Register: Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 83422, VAT-ID DE219941837

Re: Apache OpenOffice receives UpdateStar Editor's Choice Award 2012

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
Hello Michael,

On behalf of the project I want to thank you for the award.  I've
added it to our Awards Page here:

http://www.openoffice.org/awards/

We are planning on having a new release, Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1, at
the end of July.   If you want to be notified as soon as that release
is available, I recommend subscribing to our announcement mailing
list, per these instructions.

Thanks and best regards,

-Rob Weir, Apache OpenOffice Project Management Committee