Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by 赵阳 <69...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/25 13:49:52 UTC

not support http multipart

Hello, I have been using hop for development recently. I found that there is no suitable transform to support formdata requests and multipart requests. I would like to ask if there are related plans in the future. Thank you!

Re: not support http multipart

Posted by Hans Van Akelyen <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi 赵阳,

If jira isn't an option feel free to explain the use case in this mail and
we will convert it to tickets.

Cheers,
Hans

Posted by Bart Maertens <ba...@apache.org>.