Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Rammohan Vanteru <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/19 01:59:59 UTC

Best way to monitor and alert Consumer lag

Hello Users,

Can any one of you let me know good exporter which exposes kafka consumer
lag metrics.

Regards,
Ramm.

Re: Best way to monitor and alert Consumer lag

Posted by Yz Xyz <or...@gmail.com>.
Prometheus.. Kafka consumer  exporter  is good ... https://github.com/braedon/prometheus-kafka-consumer-group-exporter/blob/master/README.md  you can also find Grafana dashboard .. alert rules using alert manager ..