Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Eric Vasilik <er...@bea.com> on 2004/02/03 05:59:09 UTC

RE: Is package name migration complete?

XMLInputStream is the predecessor to JSR173, and was not included in the
package rename because it was to become obsolete.  Is there any reason
it needs to be repackaged?

As for the config schema, we should define an apache version, but accept
both namespaces by using LOAD_SUBSTITUTE_NAMESPACES option.

- Eric