Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by dusanmsk <ms...@seznam.cz> on 2008/12/01 15:25:58 UTC

ActiveMQ javadoc and NetBeans integration

Hi there.

I am new to java and activemq. I am using NetBeans to develop some app with
activemq. My problem is that I can't find activemq javadoc for download (
only online version ), so I can't integrate it into the IDE. Is there some
downloadable version of activemq javadoc? Or is it possible somehow
integrate online version into NetBeans?

--
Thank you.
BR, Dusan

Re: ActiveMQ javadoc and NetBeans integration

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Hi,

you can generate JavaDocs by executing Maven task (mvn javadoc:javadoc)

Take a look at this link for more info:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/usage.html