Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Haim Giloh <gi...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/05 11:25:36 UTC

Reply to Amin Jacek Pędziwiater aminanimator@aol.com.invalid via openoffice.apache.org of May 30

Dear Amin,
Thank you so much for your detailed instructions to try to resolve the
malfunctioning of AOO version 4.1.7.

Because of serious health problems, only today I was able to apply them on
my computer.

The first three steps seemed to progress correctly. However, I hesitated to
apply the fourth step. The scan of the windows registry revealed *1785
problems, 22 of them unsafe to be deleted.* The list of problems is as
follows, but those 22 are not specified

ActiveX/Components         611
Software paths                    34
Application paths               174
File types                           328
Firewall settings                   12
User MRU lists                   474
Uninstaller                          103
Shared DLLs                        12
MUI cache                            34
Invalid context menu items    3

Please instruct me on how to continue.

Sincerely,
Haim Giloh

ODP: Reply to Amin Jacek Pędziwiater aminanimator@aol.com.invalid via openoffice.apache.org of May 30

Posted by Amin Jacek Pędziwiater <am...@aol.com.INVALID>.
Far as e-wind open to Home and High voltage of you transmission sent within that big Prefixes
Hope, you’re healthy better than the second ago I have should to inform you that there are a working copies
Of AOO version 3.4.1 master file Writer construed from a SunMicrosystems what contains the one Active UN
 Database with SIS company.
Those may to print some errors out.
Thank you for your support and precise punctuation.
User
aplikacji Poczta dla Windows 10