Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kent Moore <ke...@fnis.com> on 2007/08/22 18:45:30 UTC

Using ANT via Remote Desktop

At work I have a fully patched WinXP SP2 machine.

When in front of the terminal ANT works fine.

When executing any ANT target remotely via Remote Desktop I receive the
following message:

C:\>ant init

The content of the target being run does not matter.  In this case it was about
as simple as it gets:

<project basedir="." default="init" name="test">
    <target name="init">
        <tstamp/>
    </target>
</project>

I used to be able to do this, now I can't, and I am not the only one in the
office with the issue.  I assume it involves a Microsoft patch, but have not
been able to find a resolution.

The same problem does NOT occur on W2K or W2K3 machines!

Does anyone have an idea for a work-around outside of using something like
Netmeeting or VNC?

Many thanks!