Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Ramin Farajollah (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <rf...@bloomberg.net> on 2017/05/03 15:18:53 UTC

Searching Archives

Hi,

Is there a way to search the archives? I only see browsing by month.

If available, this will significantly reduce repeat questions.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/storm-user/

<< �gA mind is like a parachute. It doesn&#39;t work if it is not open.�h Frank Zappa >>

Re: Searching Archives

Posted by Matt Foley <mf...@hortonworks.com>.
Google indexes the apache email archives.  Specify “site:mail-archives.apache.org” in your search string.

From: "Ramin Farajollah (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <rf...@bloomberg.net>
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 8:18 AM
To: "user@storm.apache.org" <us...@storm.apache.org>
Subject: Searching Archives

Hi,

Is there a way to search the archives? I only see browsing by month.

If available, this will significantly reduce repeat questions.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/storm-user/

<< �gA mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.�h Frank Zappa >>