Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2009/05/20 19:03:28 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Sigil contribution

The vote to accept the Sigil contribution has passed with the following
votes:

    * +1 - Richard S. Hall, Felix Meschberger, Chris Custine, Marcel
      Offermans, Karl Pauls, Rob Walker, Guillaume Nodet, Stuart
      McCulloch, Clement Escoffier.
    * 0 - None.
    * -1 - None.

I will start working on the paperwork for this. Thanks for voting!

-> richard

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Sigil contribution

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/21 David Savage <da...@paremus.com>
>
>> Great news :) I've initiated the paperwork requirements from our side too.
>>
>> I look forward to working together.
>>

> same here, looking forward to combining efforts and building some
> indispensable OSGi tools :)

+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Sigil contribution

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Savage <da...@paremus.com>.