Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/01/31 21:20:32 UTC

JIRA perms

Can anyone give me appropriate permissions to close JIRA issues in the
Abdera project? I filed an INFRA request once upon a time, but it never
got answered.
Thanks,

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: JIRA perms

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Thanks Deepal - its much appreciated!
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: JIRA perms

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Re: JIRA perms

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On Jan 31, 2008 3:44 PM, Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> wrote:

>  Well I'll be - I must have missed that (the joys of having multiple email
> accounts). Sure enough I'm in the abdera-developers group. I still can't
> close issues though :-( I can do nearly every other issue related thing
> though. Bizarre. Any ideas?

No clue.  Might want to ask on infrastructure@, maybe someone with
some more JIRA-fu can see what's up.  Adding you to the group was
about at the limits of my understanding of JIRA ;-)

-garrett

Re: JIRA perms

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.