Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Ashika Umanga <um...@aeturnum.com> on 2008/05/22 10:40:13 UTC

Error when unmarshalling without namespaces?

Hi guys,

When I try to unmarshall using Jaxme it give the error

*"javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: A Manager for configuration is not
declared.
        at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.impl.JMUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(JMUnmarshallerImpl.java:95)"*

Below I have give links to my XSD , XML file and JAXME Config.xml !
I dont want to used any namespaces in my XML (like in sampleconfig.xml )
Is it possible

thanks in advance
umanga

1] Here is the XSD which i used to generate my code
http://umanga.ifreepages.com/newsite/myimages/configuration.xsd.xml

2] Here is my sample XML file which i want to marshal/unmarshall
http://umanga.ifreepages.com/newsite/myimages/sampleconfig.xml

3] Here is JAXME Configuration.xml file which is generated by xjc
http://umanga.ifreepages.com/newsite/myimages/Configuration.xml