Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/11/07 04:02:40 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Fwd: need help on a strechy report in mifosx 16.06.1

Hi Rishab,

Did you go through the following  video tutorial?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgTJCiyOsIQ

If yes, and still have doubts, please let me know.

Thanks
Santosh

Posted by Rishabbh A Dua <du...@gmail.com>.
The difference here is I am using a variable in query...

Posted by Rishabbh A Dua <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sampath

I can show you the issue on my local implementaion over teamviewer once
whenever you have time.
Please let me know some feasible time for you.

Regards
Rishabbh

--
Rishabbh A Dua

Re: [Mifos-developer] Fwd: need help on a strechy report in mifosx 16.06.1

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.

Posted by Rishabbh A Dua <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi Santosh