Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Peter Pluta <pe...@placidpublishing.net> on 2007/06/12 01:15:49 UTC

mySQL bayes - The seen table

Should spamassassin document each email that comes thru as ham or spam and
add it to the _seen table in the bayes mySQL db? I see 8 items in there, 5
spams, and 2 hams, I added 5 of them by hand via the command line as the
amavisd user. The tokens table seems to be getting bigger, but the seen
table isn't. I'm a bit worried, google showed up no results for "seen". Any
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Peter