Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Alten, Jelle Paul (uto)" <je...@ordina.nl> on 2002/11/26 12:17:24 UTC

slideshow, handouts and more

Hi,

I would like to give a presentation next week, and of course I'd love to use
an XML document as the source, transforming to html-slides, some handouts
and maybe even some web pages. I would like to use my cute little cocoon
server for this if possible.
Sure, there is Powerpoint, but XML is so much more fun!

I assume this has been done lots of times before, so I'm looking for a
collection of xsl files, dtd/xsd' s and things like that.

Anybody out there who has this on the shelf already? Any doc standards out
there with accompanying transformations?

Looking forward to anything :)

Jelle

PS. I really hope this was not too off-topic. Maybe it helps if I say the
presentation will be on Cocoon? It really is...

Re: slideshow, handouts and more

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Alten, Jelle Paul (uto) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to give a presentation next week, and of course I'd love to use
> an XML document as the source, transforming to html-slides, some handouts
> and maybe even some web pages. I would like to use my cute little cocoon
> server for this if possible.
> Sure, there is Powerpoint, but XML is so much more fun!
>
> I assume this has been done lots of times before, so I'm looking for a
> collection of xsl files, dtd/xsd' s and things like that.
>
> Anybody out there who has this on the shelf already? Any doc standards out
> there with accompanying transformations?

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21935&release_id=117757

Hope this helps,

		Ugo

--