Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2014/08/27 17:04:14 UTC

OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide update

We are updating this document
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide

There are a lot of old comments dating back to 2008.
These are confusing since a reader can not tell if the issue has been
addressed in the text or if it relates to an outstanding issue.

After September 8, 2014, we will delete all comments prior to Sept 2013.

If there are any useful bits in these old comments, either incorporate a
change into the text of the document or add a new comment.

We will clean up the comments again when the current revision cycle is
finished.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President

Re: OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide update

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done, I did not thought it would be so tedious. Confluence clearly misses an option to remove a bunch of comments in on shoot :/

Jacques
PS: I send only to user ML to prevent confusion. It would be best if we could do the same for all exchanges about documentation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.