Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2013/12/01 14:46:19 UTC

RE: How to install Struts?

>From Tomcat Manager Application

Last textfield is "Select WAR file to upload"

upload  $STRUTS2_HOME/apps/showcase.war

start showcase

Pingback if you see any errors

Saludos Cordiales desde EEUU!
Martin
Porfavor..no altere ni interrumpir esta communicacion..Gracias

Re: How to install Struts?

Posted by Yaragalla Muralidhar <ya...@gmail.com>.
You can start with struts blank war file that comes with Struts
distribution. It will be really a good start for you.

*Thanks and Regards,*
Muralidhar Yaragalla.

*http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/ <http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/>*