Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/11/02 18:22:58 UTC

Symantec code signing service complains when try to production-sign Jars

Hi,

I successfully test-signed some Jars.  After confirming they were OK, I tried to
production-sign them but got the message :

"This service is temporarily suspended due to recent changes in your account
information.  To restart this service, contact support and confirm your account
information."

When signing on to the portal, it asked for a verification code, which it sent
to me by email, which I successfully entered, just to even get onto the portal
and do the test-signing.

I spoke by phone with the support people (phone number obtained from the website
I was on), but they were unable to provide any help.  I'm hoping the people here
who set up the code signing can "confirm my account information" whatever that
means, and let me production-sign these Jars.

This is holding up our release at the moment.  -Marshall Schor

Re: Symantec code signing service complains when try to production-sign Jars

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 03/11/17 14:02, Marshall Schor wrote:
> It now works.  Thank you.  -Marshall

No problem. I'll let Symantec know.

Mark

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.