Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by prasanna pradhan <pr...@datarpm.com> on 2014/12/06 09:51:56 UTC

Regarding storage plugin development

Hi Team,

I am Prasanna from DataRPM (A natural language data analytics company).
First of all thank you for a such a wonderful tool. I have been
following drill for nearly 8 months now and I love the way it is growing.

We have a requirement where we need to develop custom storage plugins
for drill for hbase 0.98, MySql, Salesforce etc.
We need some pointers on how to start developing a storage plugin maybe
documentation / sample / specs etc.

Thanks,
Prasanna

Re: Regarding storage plugin development

Posted by prasanna pradhan <pr...@datarpm.com>.
Sure thanks. Will keep the team updated.

Posted by Tomer Shiran <ts...@gmail.com>.