Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by Kiran Subbaraman <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/02 20:09:02 UTC

Re: Advice on implementing an APP server

Adam, James,
Did you get a chance to complete the APP Server example documentation? I
sure would like to refer to that, while am trying my hand at setting up a
simple APP Server, and use the APP client examples with it.
Thanks,
Kiran

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Btw, yes, I plan on committing your changes a bit later this week.

- James

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Advice on implementing an APP server