Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ah...@intermediate.de on 2001/05/03 08:53:59 UTC

Simple WSDL Question

I'm using WDSL for client proxy creation and it works fine!

However the tool always creates its own serializer! Is there a way I can
still use the bean serializer, without having to change the proxy code
manually??

Alex

WSDL created from Java interface?

Posted by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com>.
Do the WSDL toolkits mentioned generate WDSL from a Java interface, or are
they used for the other way, where a WSDL toolkit creates the Java code?  Or
both?  Is the IBM kit the best, or are people having more luck with GLUE or
something else?  I'd like to generate WSDL for use by my .NET-oriented
customers.

David

WSDL created from Java interface?