Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <We...@asu.edu> on 2002/11/19 17:42:41 UTC

Struts & Tiles ( was: struts-tiles.war doesn't work (Nov 18th ni ghtly) )

Cedric wrote:
>  Tiles is now in the main trunck of Struts. The tiles contrib folder is
> not maintained, and should normally not be present.
>  Use tiles-documentation.war instead.

Thank you!  I'm just trying to get started with tiles, and I grabbed
everything I could find with 'tiles' in the name. :)

On the main page of the tiles-documentation webapp, it refers to:
  Tiles-blank Applications
  Different tiles-blanc.war files are now provided to help starting new
project using Tiles.
  tiles-blank.war - Tiles without Struts
  tiles-blank-struts1.1.war - Tiles with Struts1.1
  tiles-blank-struts1.0.war - Tiles with latest stable Struts1.0.x

Unfortunately I can't find these .war files anywhere.  (I've got the both
the source and binary distributions of the nightly build dated Nov 18th.)
Are they possibly zipped inside another file?

Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.

Re: Struts & Tiles ( was: struts-tiles.war doesn't work (Nov 18th ni ghtly) )

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  The tiles-blank-* files are shipped with the tiles distribution from
the original tiles site ;-)
www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles
  Both distributions are the same, except some extra war files.

     Cedric